“Off-Campus Recruitment Drive” for “IBM” to B.Tech,M.Tech,MCA & MBA – 2013, 2012, 2011& 2010 candidates on 11th October 2013 (Friday)
IBM has been present in India since 1992 (re-entry, after an exit in the 1970s). Since inception, IBM in India has expanded its operations considerably with regional headquarters in Bangalore and offices in 14 cities including regional offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai. Today, the company has established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry.
IBM has set the agenda for the industry with ‘on demand business’ – a kind of transformation where an organisation changes the way it operates and reduces costs; serving customers better, reducing risks and improving speed and agility in the marketplace. IBM is already working with customers to transform them into ‘on demand’ businesses. IBM is the only company in the world that offers end-to-end solutions to the customers from hardware to software, services and consulting. Linux support further enhances IBM‘s e-business infrastructure enabler capability.
“Off-Campus Recruitment Drive” for “IBM”
- Providing Voice support to Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP. The job will require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
- Remote Infrastructure support delivery
- Perform problem cause analysis.
- Resolve routine customer problem
- Ability to Identify Opportunity & Implement Process Improvements
- Has technical experience and skills in the areas of problem determination, creativity and analysis.
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurements.
- Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting
- Browser Support – Internet Explorer
- Strong computer skills required
- Proficient in network connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Neutral accent
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc..
- Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller
- Any Bachelor’s Degree – B.Tech,M.Tech,MCA & MBA – 2013, 2012, 2011& 2010
- Fluency In Communications Skills (both spoken and written) / soft skills
- Candidates applying and selected for the job will be expected to work in shifts – including evening and night shifts. Shifts will 24×7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported
- Percentage: 55 % or 5.5 CGPA ( Aggregate )
- Percentage aggregate considered only for the highest degree pursued
- Must not have any backlog at the time of IBM recruitment process.
SCHEDULE & SELECTION PROCESS
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interviews
- V& A Test
Date Of Interviews: 11th October 2013 (Friday).
Reporting Time: 8.30am
Student’s are instructed to Register in the following website
www.sphoorthyengg.com/registrationform or visit
www.sphoorthyengg.com Last Date to register 10-10-2013
NO REGISTRATION FEE
Spot Registrations are also available
Selection of the candidates is at the sole discretion of HR Recruitment Team
Please ensure to carry the below mentioned documents for registration: (Mandatory)
- Candidate profile – 2
- Photo copy of all the mark sheets, Provisional Degree Certificates/ Degree Certificates (without fail)
- Photo ID Card (Driving License / Passport / Voter ID card / College ID proof )
- Passport Size Photo – 4
Incoming search terms:
- ibm off campus drive selection process and questions
- ibm campus selection procedures
- infosys off campus hyderabad recuitment
- procedure of ibm offcampus